Release Date: May 1, 2020
Eligibility: Currently-funded CMP sites
Friday May 29, 2020 at 4:00pm
All sites required to submit completed application packet to CMP Statewide Office.
(see submission instructions below)
Documents and Templates
- 12 pt font;1.5 line spacing;1 inch margins
- Name of the CSMP Site and page numbers listed in the footer of all pages
- Table of Contents
Order of Contents
- Signature Page
- Scope of Work for 2020-21
Scope of Work for 2021-22
- Budget & Narrative for 2020-21
Budget & Narrative for 2021-22
Please upload complete applications in one submission as only the most recent submission is saved.
<Click here to upload your Application>
File size limit: 50MB
- Complete application including signature page in one single PDF.
PDF generated directly from computer. No scans, no MS Word files.
- Budget Worksheets (2)– MS Excel file.
Include a PDF copy in the appropriate section of the ACF
- Budget Narratives (2) – PDF generated directly from computer.
Include a PDF copy in the appropriate section of the ACF.
- Signature Page – Either scan with original signatures or electronically with digital signatures.
Include a PDF copy in the appropriate section of the application.
There are no hard copy requirements. All components to be submitted electronically.